In conjunction with our partner Ruco, Jet Technologies can provide you with consistent high quality inks that have good adhesion and have been tested (Tape test and Fingernail test). From our 20 years expertise and industry knowledge Jet Technologies know inks need to have a high product resistance, water resistance, and the ink should adhere to the various substrates which are used in this industry.
From our beginnings as the supplier of printer´s black for dollar bills through the development of publication gravure, letterpress, offset and screen printing inks to becoming a pioneer of the UV-curing ink systems, we have been accompanying our customers into the future for 150 years.
Our inks are:
- High gloss
- Very reactive
- Thixotropic formulation
- Pretreated PE, PP, PVC and other plastics, paper and cardboard
- Fast print speeds even in extreme climatic requirements
- Brilliant silver as an alternative to expensive embossing
- Low migration
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- High colour strength and colour transfer
- Precise expression of fine details and negatively fonts
- Very fast curing at print speeds up to 650 stock/min- higher productivity and process reliability
- high opacity and brilliance
For more information please contact Martin McEwan via email email@example.com or phone 1300 888 723.