Inline offset cutting
Inline die cutting systems usually take a long time, however with our partner Kocher + Beck they have simplified the process and with our 20 years knowledge in the industry Jet Technologies can provide the complete solution.
Kocher+Beck is the leading manufacturer of die cutting tools for the self-adhesive label, envelope and business forms industries and has been supplying cutting tools for over 40 years.
Features of system:
- Cutting, creasing, perforating and kiss-cutting inline on an offset litho press
- Utilising a printing/coating unit, the blanket is quickly replaced by a one-time purchase underpack set and a one-piece cutting plate (a flexible die)
- A self-adhesive protection plate is also fitted to the impression cylinder
- IOC die is pre-registered to the print image
- Eliminates the need to align the die
-No-need for double-sided sticky tape changeover from die to die is as quick as changing the blanket (3 minutes)
Flexible die is created using computer to plate technology followed by chemical etching