Tint sleeves are used for flood coating solids and UV varnish on web presses. The rubber sleeves are manufactured with compatible rubber compounds that produce consistent results.
Benefits of tint sleeves:
- improved cylinder balance
- eliminate the “bounce” associated with conventional flexographic printing plates
- locking collars placed on both sides to prevent slippage
- superior uniformity of the coating
- reduction or elimination of gear marks and streaks
At Jet Technologies we can provide a full range of tint sleeves for any hardness, diameters and length.
For more information please contact Darryl Wilson via email email@example.com or phone 1300 888 723.