Anilox Cleaning & Accessories
Recyl Manual Anilox Cleaning Products
- Recyl'CLEAN PLUS is supplied in a 0.7lt bottle that will clean 25 square metres of ceramic, chromium and rubber (nitrile-based) rolls.
- Can clean any type of ink (water, UV, solvent for flexo and Gravure) and coating products (UV & acrylic varnishes for offset).
- This tyxotropic product will not dry until rinsed.
- Recyl'CLEAN is recommended for your weekly maintenance.
- Cleaning time from 15mins (weekly maintenance) to 48hours (for difficult cases, when Cobra cannot be applied).
- Can clean any type of ink (water, UV, solvernt, for Flexo and Gravure) and coating products (UV & acrylic varnishes for offset).
- Can be used in or out of machine.
New Recyl'CLEAN BIO
- Eco friendly.
- Very econimical.
- Pefect for all types of inks
- Safe for cermaic and chrome rolls.
- Recyl'COBRA will restore the transfer capacity of your anilox, it can clean any type of ink (water, UV, solvent for flexo) and coating products (UV & acrylic varnishes for offset).
- Cleaning time from 20mins to 2 hours for the most difficult cases (Recyl steel brush recommended).
- Can be used in or out of press.
Recyl Anilox Accessories
Made with a PVC body and synthetic hair or a wooden body and horse hair these plate brushes ensure a good mechanical action without damaging the plate.
Cleaning Brushes for Anilox Rolls
Steel brushes for ceramic cylinders (PVC body and stainless steel wire) and Brass brushes for chrome cylinders (PVC or wooden body with brass wires).
These brushes contribute to a perfect finish for unclogging and maintenance operations. They can be used with Recyl'COBRA and Recyl'CLEAN product ranges.
Protective Blankets for Anilox Rolls
Help prevent unnecessary handling damge to your anilox rolls, projections of ink / grease and finger marks.
All blankets are made to the dimensions of your anilox rolls and are joined together using velcro foon or off machine in just a few seconds. A label holder also allows for easy identification.